Spring Camping Tips | Pistols for Sale
It’s that time of year again and after a cold winter, spring could not arrive fast enough for most people. It is the perfect cure for cabin fever, and under the warm deep blue skies of spring it provides some flower laden down time to enjoy the new season. If you haven’t already purchased a concealed weapon, now is the time to think about it, before that camping trip. GrabAGun offers an extensive inventory of pistols for sale.
Spring camping is a yearly ritual for many families and often provides the opportunity to meet new people during camping trips and especially those coupled with planned events. Even the most seasoned camper will occasionally forget a coffee pot or the salt, but such items are just common sense.
This guide addresses the most often overlooked, unconsidered or mustn’t-be-forgotten-and-yet-is items. GrabAGun offers camping equipment, as well as pistols for sale for carrying concealed on your camping adventure.
Don’t forget to put together a first aid kit. I always make my own.
- Small bottle of peroxide
- Triple anti-biotic ointment (not double)
- Assorted sizes of Band-Aids
- 4 × 4 sterile gauze pads (5-6)
- paper tape (many people are allergic to other tapes)
- tweezers & a needle (for splinters)
- alcohol wipes (for insect bites)
- Technu Skin Cleanser (This product is unsurpassed for preventing the rash due to exposure to poison oak & ivy-as well as for clearing it up if you already have the rash)
- Solarcaine-Great for the sunburn pain. I also used it for shingles pain when I had an outbreak a day’s hike into the woods, it worked great.
- Tylenol, Aspirin & Ibuprofen
- Burn cream
- Bath Tissue (Public restrooms often run out)
- Baby Wipes
- Hand sanitizing gel
- Earth Pad - Use under the sleeping bag, and prevent rock gouges and the cold ground from seeping through to you.
- Ground cloth- Always use under the tent to protect it from damage.
- Flashlight - For those late night trips to the bathroom.
- Appropriate clothing - Check the weather forecast ahead of time. Nights can be cool in the spring, especially at higher elevations, carry a coat and rain gear.
- Tent - Inspect your tent before the trip. If you haven’t done so recently, it may be a good idea to seal the seams with seam sealer. Let it air, storage can make for a smelly tent. Carry a tarp in the event the tent leaks during a surprise spring shower.
- Firearm - If the location you are camping allows firearms carry your concealed weapon for protection against both four legged and two legged varmints. GrabAGun offers the largest supply online of pistols for sale.
- Wasp/Hornet Spray-Gets rid of more than just bugs. If you camp in a park where guns aren’t allowed, bug spray to an assailant’s eyes will blind them and give you the time you need to escape.
GrabAGun is your premier online provider of pistols for sale, hunting and camping supplies and equipment and much more. We hope these spring camping tips are of assistance to you and that you enjoy your trip.